Miss Beloit 2006, Sara Siekierski

Follow Sara on her journey as Miss Beloit 2006!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Miss Kenosha 2006



Last night I made my SECOND appearance as a visiting queen at the 2006 Miss Kenosha Pageant. I had a great time hanging out with some of the other local representatives from across the state. The other visiting queens that attended were Caitlin Morrall- Miss Burlington Area Chocolate Fest, Kimberly Pifer- Miss Madison Area, Briana Lipor- Miss Racine, Ashley Spingola- Miss Milwaukee, and Megan Lyne- Miss Fox River Valley. All of these young women are so sweet and it's great to make so many new friends! I feel like I fit in already. The Miss Wisconsin Pageant is going to be so much fun!

The Miss Kenosha Pageant was wonderful and went off without a hitch. The 12 contestants were fabulous and it was hard for me to choose a winner! Amanda Dickes, 19, a UW Milwaukee freshman, won the title of Miss Kenosha 2006. Congratulations to Amanda and all of the other Miss Kenosha contestants! You all did an amazing job!