Miss Beloit 2006, Sara Siekierski

Follow Sara on her journey as Miss Beloit 2006!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

‘Most wonderful year of my life'
Posted: Tuesday, Mar 13, 2007
Beloit Daily News

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my community of Beloit for allowing me to serve as your representative over the past year.

On March 25, 2006, I was crowned Miss Beloit 2006. From that moment on, my life changed forever. It has been an honor to represent the city I was born and raised in. I have lived in Beloit for almost 21 years, and I can certainly tell you that this is truly a special community. If there's anything I've learned during my year as Miss Beloit, it's that there's no place like home.

For the past year, I've had the opportunity to represent Beloit and to meet many people in the community. I've enjoyed getting to know many of you over the last year. Thank you to everyone who invited me to make appearances at your various functions. All of you have made my year as Miss Beloit truly amazing and special. I can honestly tell you that my year as Miss Beloit has been the most wonderful year of my life. This is a year I will always cherish and never forget.

Thank you to everyone who helped make my dream of becoming Miss Beloit 2006 come true. I love each and every one of you!

Sara Siekierski
Miss Beloit 2006